The College of Education and Human Development at Texas A&M University has more than 6,000 students studying in four academic departments preparing for careers in education, health, sport, business and government.
Grants & Contracts
CEHD Principal Investigators received nearly $13M in external funding in 2014, including grant awards from the National Institutes of Health, The National Science Foundation, and the U.S. Department of Education.
- Center on Disability and Development
- Transdisciplinary Center for Health Equity Research (TCHER)
- Center for Sport Management Research and Education
- Center for Urban School Partnerships
- Education Leadership Research Center
- Sydney and J.L. Huffines Institute for Sports Medicine and Human Performance
- Education Research Center
- Texas Center for the Advancement of Literacy and Learning
- Center for Translational Research on Aging and Longevity (CTRAL)
- Center for Research and Development in Dual Language and Literacy Acquisition
In 2012-2013, 1,034 teachers were certified to teach through the college.
We are ranked #1 among colleges and universities in Texas for producing the largest number of teachers in the high-need fields of math and science and among the top five in special education.
Online Graduate Programs
We offer 15 distance education graduate degrees. View a list of our online programs.